- Company: Magnusmode
- Posted: 10/24/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Account Management Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Over 200 million people worldwide with autism and other cognitive special needs face barriers to participation in society. Magnusmode is the award-winning company behind MagnusCards®, a mobile solution that harnesses the power of content producing clients like Trader Joe’s, Kraft Heinz, M&T Bank, CIBC, Colgate-Palmolive, A&W, and Toronto Pearson Airport to help people with autism learn life skills and live with greater independence and inclusion.
Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, with a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to Magnusmode customers.
If you’re ready for your next full-time gig based in Buffalo, NY, where you can make an impact on a growing startup, this is the opportunity for you! Join our small and dynamic team as we pave the way for Magnusmode to grow. We want quick thinkers who work smart to accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently. We want innovators. If you have a new idea to streamline a process, we want to hear about it. We rely heavily on our team and need someone who will give 110% every day.
What’s In It for You?
If you are chosen for this role, you’ll be the first person outside of our Founder, Nadia Hamilton to sell Magnusmode in the United States. It’s an exciting opportunity to pave the way for U.S. sales growth. This is your chance to work for a company that wants to change lives for those it helps. You will make an impact in the world we live in. Plus, you will be part of the 43North community and network with Buffalo’s top tech startups.
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Close and process prospects, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Hunt and prospect new business while expanding current accounts
- Understand account needs and effectively communicate how Magnusmode will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Provide timeline and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly production, product management and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience with track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability and drive to hit targets and meet commitments
- Ability to travel as required to meet with prospective customers and close sales
- Highly effective and responsive communicator, with superb written communication and verbal communication
- Experience with Office 365, Google apps, HubSpot (or similar CRM) and SharePoint
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Subject to background and reference checks.
Magnusmode is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation. Information received relating to accommodation will be confidentially maintained.