Account Executive – USAApply
- Company: Squire
- Posted: 08/10/2021
- Location: Remote
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
WHO WE ARE
SQUĪRE is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. SQUĪRE makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
SQUĪRE is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using SQUĪRE, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through SQUĪRE’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, SQUĪRE is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, SQUĪRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew SQUĪRE would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared SQUĪRE to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
As shops broadly reopen, SQUĪRE is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUĪRE iOS app from the App Store.
SQUĪRE, a barbershop management software, offers client booking, management tools, reporting and analytics and point-of-sale solutions to barbers and shops all over the world.
As an Account Executive on our growing Sales team, you’ll find those barbershop owners and connect with them. You’ll lean on your full-cycle sales experience to proactively manage and forecast deals, drive prospects through your sales funnel, and exceed monthly quotas. Your initiative, persistence, phone, social and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role. With SQUĪRE consistent growth, it truly is an exciting time to be part of this growing sales team!
Regional Sales Manager
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run the full sales cycle of inbound leads from vetting, calling, emailing, closing and assisting our onboarding team with training and ongoing support to ensure client actively uses software
- Log all activities and outreach efforts in Salesforce, our CRM
- Cold call, text and email prospects to promote the advantages of using SQUĪRE tools to improve their customer experience and the shop’s revenue potential
- Set up and conduct live video demonstrations of our booking and POS software
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide daily/weekly reports on pipeline and activities
- Represent SQUĪRE at industry events and regional events as needed
- Drive awareness and establish relationships with shops, events and organizations within your region
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years sales experience in SaaS and/or software sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- An outbound/hunting pro
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, ability to manage entire pipeline
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suites, Slack, Zoom)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work From Home (Inside Sales / Remote)
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • Chicago • Los Angeles • Remote
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.