- Company: Odoo
- Posted: 07/19/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Direct Sales Team is helping customers across North America to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a “get it done” spirit.
- Contact potential customers who have shown interest in Odoo
- Analyze all aspects of clients’ business operations
- Network with a large diverse pool of customers in the region
- Manage accounts for 9 months after closing deals
- Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Experience negotiating and closing new business
- Passion for software products
- 2-4 years with face to face sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect English
NICE TO HAVE
- Candidates with proven track record of success at Odoo come from Automotive, Insurance and outside sales
- Available immediately
- Additional languages
What’s great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- All inbound leads.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Work at Seneca one tower.
The Odoo culture
Building a company we love.
Who is your manager?
Being a team leader at Odoo.
The founder’s story
From 1 to 250 employees in a few years.
What we offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drinks, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Apply to a similar position
in a subsidiary of Odoo.
Afterwork events, several team building activities.
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Coffee, Fruits and Snacks provided.