Android & iOS DeveloperApply
- Company: Bounce Imaging
- Posted: 04/23/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Software Development and Test
Bounce Imaging is seeking a sharp, self-starting engineer with a dedicated work ethic to own and develop our iOS and Android applications that work with our advanced IoT devices. You will be participating in the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of our mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be passionate about mobile development and will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced environment – excited to grow professionally and collaborate with a global team of best-in-field engineers.
Bounce Imaging is a leading tactical camera and robotics company serving the defense and first responder markets. We make products that the most elite warfighters, police officers, fire/rescue personnel, and other first-responders world-wide rely on for their safety and that of civilians.
You can be an important part of that growing organization as we scale up our impact in the U.S. and around the world.
- Experience developing iOS apps with Objective-C/Swift and deploying to the App Store.
- Experience developing Android apps with Java and deploying to the Play Store.
Optimal but not required:
- Experience with the Android NDK
- Experience with video streaming or frameworks such as GStreamer, FFMPEG, VLC…
- Experience with OpenGL / Metal
- Experience developing ATAK plugins
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with Robotics/IoT
Our ideal candidate
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
- What you can expect from us We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of IoT and robotics technology. Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team and global experts in imaging, software, robotics, and design Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team