Business Development RepresentativeApply
- Company: Centivo
- Posted: 01/03/2023
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 4+ Years
We exist for American workers and their employers — who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in — our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our team!
The Business Development team members will bring their collective competitive spirit, energy and passion for healthcare affordability by making calls and initiating email campaigns to develop contacts into leads and prospects. Their primary role is to make cold calls, develop qualified leads that can then be pursued further by our Regional Sales Executive team. You will work as part of a team, in office with some work from home flexibility, and have a chance to contribute to how to improve all the outreach efforts.
We have an exciting mission and tremendous results and need your passion to get the word out to companies who can then achieve significant cost savings through better health plans that their employees love.
- Develop new business opportunities over multimedia communication channels with phone as a primary method
- Prospect leads via phone/email from industry lists and specific targeted vertical markets as defined by the sales and marketing strategies
- Develop a working knowledge of the Centivo health plan product offerings and value propositions
- Make 100 calls/day using a script to develop awareness of Centivo, our health plan products and our value proposition.
- Use Salesforce.com to track all information including leads and opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- That magical combination of warmth, grit, competitiveness and authenticity that allows you to get past the common resistance that people feel to cold outreach efforts and establish rapport
- Track record of converting target contact lists into conversations into leads – and achieving assigned quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM applications
- Experience using PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Team selling and the ability to strategize and execute sales plans with others
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of related experience required; 6 years preferred
This position is in office in Buffalo, NY with the ability to work from home occasionally.
- Empathy – We treat your problem as if it is our problem. Because it is. We are always glad to help because we care.
- Resourcefulness – If it needs to be done, we’ll figure it out and get it done, or make sure it gets done.
- Integrity – We do the right thing. Always. That includes placing people before profits.
- Possibility – We start with Yes.
- Reliability – We will always do what we say we will. You can count on us. Every single time.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – We treat each other with respect and listen, support and value each other’s opinions as we work toward our shared goals.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.