Chief of StaffApply
- Company: Signos
- Posted: 11/16/2022
- Location: Remote
- Category: Senior Management
- Job Type: Full Time
Signos is on a mission to tackle the obesity epidemic via healthy habits, metabolic signals, and AI. Using a continuous glucose monitor, Signos is powering data-driven weight loss by translating an individual’s metabolic signals into timely recommendations for eating, exercise, and better health. With over 75% of the American population overweight or obese, Signos provides a new way for people to act on their body’s unique response to what they eat. By making micro changes to people’s everyday routines, we can improve health and kickstart weight loss. The executive team is led by three successful repeat entrepreneurs, a data scientist who wrote an NYT bestseller on consumer behavior, and a Stanford Medical School professor, and they’re just getting started. Venture-backed startup that has raised $17M from Google Ventures, Dexcom, and other prominent angels and celebrity athletes.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a world-class all-rounder to come join our team! We’re looking for an independent, growth-oriented leader who loves to solve the world’s hardest problems and wants to have an impact on the world.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to partner with our CEO as a trusted partner and representative. We are looking for someone to help ensure cross-functional collaboration and organizational performance.
● Partner with our CEO to drive efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, managing programs, and communicating cross-functional objectives.
● Review operational accounts each month, supervise accountants to finalize books of accounts, prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
● Act as a representative to the CEO to various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
● Oversee strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation.
● Work with leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress toward goals.
● Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives.
● Plan, coordinate, and lead meetings, workshops, events, and travel.
● Lead company administration
Experience & Skills:
● Communication: You have previously worked with team members of all levels, demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Leadership: You have a history of leading meetings and determining critical business needs. You lead in an effective and trustworthy way.
● Time management: You have successfully improved business efficiency by managing an executive leader’s priorities through superior organization and planning skills. You have a history of diffusing work conflict without the need to escalate.
● Acumen: Proficiency in financial modeling, familiarity with accounting; nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
● Cultural: Adaptable, humble, and interested in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible
● Comfort with high-level thinking as well as getting into the weeds
What We Offer:
● Competitive salaries, fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
● 401(k) participation
● Fully covered access to the Signos system including CGM and app access
● MacBook Pro for office use
● Equity participation
● A flexible vacation policy
Signos is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.