Client Success ManagerApply
- Company: HiOperator
- Posted: 07/13/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Account Management Sales and Business Development
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator’s mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You’ll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
Your key priorities:
- Manage relationships with assigned clients.
- Conduct internal and external account reviews.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to drive customer satisfaction and account performance.
You’re a great match if you:
- Are a confident communicator – Clients respond well to your proactive, polished and calm style.
- Are a relationship nurturer – You develop strong, long-term connections with each client.
- Are an opportunity seeker – Your mix of instincts and analysis help you see where partnerships can grow.
- Have 12+ months in a client-facing account or project management-type role
- Are comfortable using the Google Suite of Products and customer service software is a plus (i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Shopify, Magento)
You can expect:
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.