- Company: Shearshare
- Posted: 11/22/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Creative and Marketing
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Now experiencing our most rapid growth to date, ShearShare is looking for an experienced Content Manager to join us to help effectively communicate our brand to the ShearShare community. As we continue to expand and add new products, we are looking for someone who has a knack for taking a holistic approach to delivering value and delight to customers.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. The ShearShare content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, and formulating content strategies, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, various newsletters, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Manage Hubspot content strategy and activation
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a consistent following on ShearShare blog.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including ShearShare site, blog, email and newsletter.
Content Manager Requirements:
- 3-4 years content development experience or in a similar role.
- Proven experience managing Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems (High marks for Webflow and WordPress)
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Focus on community
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of photoshop or similar programs
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO HELLO@SHEARSHARE.COM, ATTN: ROB.
ShearShare is the #1 app for salon and barbershop space rental. We currently have the largest database of on-demand salon and barbershop space rentals and the most affordable leases in the market.
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare is a passion-driven organization that has rapidly grown to 900+ cities and is used by thousands of stylists worldwide. We are passionate about small businesses in our industry.