Customer Experience (CX) Operations SpecialistApply
- Company: Tackle.Io
- Posted: 09/21/2022
- Location: Remote
- Category: Customer Experience
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 1+ Years
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
The Customer Experience (CX) Operations Specialist position is a part of Tackle’s Customer Experience organization. In this role you support the Customer Experience organization from an Operational capacity.
A significant part of your role will be supporting the Customer Experience team. You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of the group are developed, communicated and managed throughout the organization.
The CX Operations specialist reports to the Director of Customer Experience Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Assistance with creating, establishing and managing policies/procedures for customer success methodology in a fast growing software company, with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assistance with administration and maintenance of customer success tool
- Assistance with administration and maintenance of Salesforce to capture and manage activities within all functions of the Customer Experience organization
- Lead the effort to train and coach all Customer Experience on the methodologies, procedures and tools.
- Develop comprehensive reporting that will be used to support the business
- Collaborate with other internal groups to define cross-functional processes
What You Should Have:
- Experience in a SaaS or cloud focused organization
- Familiarity with customer success programs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to service multiple groups and priorities
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with cross functional groups
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Reporting and analytics
- Preferred Tools Experience: Salesforce.com; Gainsight or ChurnZero or similar tool set; GSuite or Office Products
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment synchronously and asynchronously to achieve your goals.
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day.
- Enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
- Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Company off-site summits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- $1000 home ergo/office set up
- Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
- 401k + matching
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company surprises and swag
- Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
- Phone screen
- 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
- Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.