Customer Service RepresentativeApply
- Company: HiOperator
- Posted: 07/13/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Administrative Customer Support Operations
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator’s mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You’ll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
Your key priorities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our client’s customers through a variety of customer support services (primarily chat and email).
- Achieve key customer satisfaction and performance standards.
- Provide feedback to improve our internal software.
- Work closely with Operations Team Leads and Managers.
You’re a great match if you:
- are dependable– You show up ready to roll every day.
- are a quick learner– You cover customer service for different clients, which requires the ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- are a problem solver– You take responsibility and ownership of customer concerns and do your best to fix them.
- are comfortable using the Google Suite of products
- are tech-savvy
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm(currently available)
- Wednesday – Saturday, 8am to 7pm (currently available)**
- Monday-Friday 2pm-11pm(currently available)
- Saturday – Tuesday, 9 AM – 8 PM (currently available)
You can expect:
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.