Verivend is a fast-growing fintech company that is Powering The Way Capital Moves for Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Investment Sponsors. Our Software-as-a-Service platform connects Investment Sponsors with their Investors and Limited Partners and takes the pain and manual processes out of raising capital and making distribution payments. Verivend is the private capital payment platform that allows Private Equity Firms and their LPs to painlessly, paperlessly, and effortlessly issue and receive capital calls and distributions from anywhere, on any device.
Verivend is looking for a Customer Success Lead to serve as a key member of our team. In this role, you will partner with the Sales Team and Company Leadership to support and grow our prospective and existing customers.
- Conducting daily demos for prospective customers
- Working to onboard new customers
- Developing relationships and following up with prospective and existing customers
- Developing a daily cadence with Verivend’s Outside Sales Team to provide support and customer service to all existing customers and successfully creating new opportunities with prospective customers
- Dedication to the growth and success of existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate over the phone and via email
- Organizational skills for managing a book of business and tasks to be completed on a daily basis
- This is a highly active role that requires multi-tasking ability and strong organization skills with a results-orientated candidate who thrives on meeting and exceeding company goals
- Familiarity with Hubspot and MS Office desired
We follow the same interview steps to ensure equality and transparency for all candidates. Our hiring process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as give all candidates clear and accurate expectations about what it’s like to work at Verivend.
- Initial screen & get to know you: 30-minute informal chat with our CEO & Co-Founder to learn more about each other.
- Deeper dive & case study: discussion and presentation with additional members of our Founding Team.
- Panel discussion & onsite interview: meet with some of our advisors and board members to complete the assessment process and determine a successful fit
- Decision: we will be transparent, provide feedback, and share our final decision
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
Verivend is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation