Customer Support Representative (Entry Level)Apply
- Company: Jerry
- Posted: 08/31/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Looking for a CAREER instead of just another job? Then Jerry’s got the perfect opportunity for you. We are building the first super app, to help optimize the cost and experience of owning a car. Right now, we’re in hyper-growth mode (20X revenue in 2020) and seeking highly ambitious individuals to double our team size in Lockport, NY! One thing we really value on our team is someone with a strong hospitality background as they tend to have strong problem-solving and communication skills. If you’re looking to leverage that experience and advance your career then look no further, join us today!
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That’s why we’re committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven’t substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners’ needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We just passed our 1M customer mark in the car insurance category and we are just getting started. Jerry is replicating that frictionless experience in other car expense categories.
Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that’s disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic and has raised more than $130 million in financing.
How You Will Be Contributing:
– Assist our customers by seamlessly binding policies on behalf of our carriers – Respond to inquiries and maintain a positive and professional manner at all times – Give recommendations to current policy holders
– Identify areas of improvement within our customer service process (We value our team’s feedback)
We’d love to hear from you if you like:
– Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
– $900 billion market opportunity
– Exponential growth (10X revenue in 2020)
– Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong leadership team from Facebook, WikiHow, Amazon, Lending Club, GEICO, SoFi, etc.
– High school diploma or higher
– 1+ years of experience in some service industry (Retail, Barista, Server, etc.) – Passionate individual that loves interacting with others
– Rockstar at multitasking
Perks & Advancement Opportunities:
– We provide hands-on training, leadership development and growth opportunities – Flexible hours and work-life balance
– Meritocracy: We promote based on performance, not tenure
– Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
– Stock Options
– Insurance Licensing program (We will fully fund the cost of licensing across all 50 States) – Temporarily remote for the rest of the year due to COVID