Demand Generation ManagerApply
- Company: Tackle.Io
- Posted: 07/22/2022
- Location: Remote
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
About the job
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
Reporting to Tackle’s Sr. Growth Manager, you’ll develop, implement, manage demand generation programs that drive pipeline, sales acceleration, and revenue. The person that will thrive in this role will bring enthusiasm, new ideas, and a passion for partnering with marketing and sales to build scalable marketing programs.
In This Role You Will
- Build persona-based nurtures and ensure prospects are getting the right content at the right time: accelerating leads from the top of the funnel down to SDR hand-off
- Manage a lead scoring model that identifies top prospects that are ready to buy based off of both demographic and behavioral data
- Own the promotion for all webinars, ebooks, and events and uncover opportunities to improve follow up
- Manage budget and relationships with paid affiliates: identify new channels and optimize current spend
- Partner with Product Marketing to create prospect-facing campaigns for product releases
- Create engaging chat messaging and flows to capture prospects on landing pages
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights, and pacing towards goals to stakeholders and continue to conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Identify blockers to our growth and work with the rest of the team to remove them
You Should Have
- 2+ years of experience leveraging email, video, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, and social media as strategic channels to promote campaign programs and events.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills with the ability to juggle projects and get them completed on-time with limited oversight
- Experience with marketing technology such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Sendoso, ZoomInfo, and Drift
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
- SaaS/Business acumen – You can quickly dissect and articulate how Cloud Marketplaces tie into key business objectives
You’ll Love This Role If You
- Embody our Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are honest. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Adaptable self-starter, organized and driven, with a passion for writing and content creation
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Willing to ask questions and be naturally curious both in your role but also for your own professional development
- Eager to bring your creativity to the plate to find ways to help us think outside the box
Full-time Employees Currently Enjoy These Amazing Perks And Benefits
- Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Company off-site summits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- $1000 home ergo/office set up
- Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
- 401k + matching
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company surprises and swag
- Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
- Phone screen
- 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
- Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.