Design Project ManagerApply
- Company: Oxford Pennant
- Posted: 08/03/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Professional
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Oxford Pennant is looking for a Design Project Manager
Are you meticulously organized and have a love for creative projects and teams? Is scheduling, prioritizing, and streamlining 110% your jam? Do you love Buffalo as much as you love a good flow chart?
Well, maybe you should be Oxford Pennant’s Design Project Manager!
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of workflow, scheduling, assignments, research, file maintenance and customer support to help our creative team focus on design objectives (aka making cool stuff!). If you are the perfect fit for this roll, you have a love for organization, the creative process and are always willing to get stuff done. You’re honest, kind, flexible and have incredible work ethic. You are an articulate planner who can see the big picture but can also inspire and connect with coworkers to execute the little things. Oh, and you promise to listen to the Goo Goo Dolls, a lot.
- Identifies and implements process/workflow improvements
- Manages workload, calendars, design tools, and resource alignment
- Evaluates urgent inquiries and adjusts timelines, deadlines, etc.
- Manages client communications regarding project timelines, deliverables, logistics and other questions as they arise
- Liaises between sales, creative, and production teams to ensure smooth project workflow and transitions
- Conducts and presents research, as necessary, to provide inspiration, guidance, and context to the creative team
- Collects and collates data as necessary
- Runs efficient internal meetings and prepares agendas, notes and follow-up
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience with project management software (required)
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, and accuracy
- Experience building and managing timelines
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and operating independently
- Strong critical decision-making and prioritization skills
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask with tight deadlines
- Reliable team player
- Works well in an open, team environment
- Ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision
- Possess valid NYS driver license
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management related field with experience supporting design and creative teams.
Have you heard of Oxford Pennant? We are a designer and manufacturer of wool felt pennants and banners inspired by American sports traditions. We specialize in custom work for stores, weddings, birthdays, trade shows, tattoo shops and more! Learn more at OxfordPennant.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19