Direct of Demand GenerationApply
- Company: Squire
- Posted: 10/21/2021
- Location: Remote
- Category: Creative and Marketing
- Job Type: Direct Placement
WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
The Director, Demand Generation Marketing, will own all aspects of Squire Technologies’ Demand Generation marketing function, including ad campaigns, referral campaigns, hiring and vision, product and industry marketing, and more.
This role is responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy and plan for Squire to drive demand, awareness and ecosystem growth in collaboration with our product and sales teams. The Director, Demand Generation will lead the evolution of our campaigns, demand funnel, and referral programs. Critical to this leader’s success is a laser focus on pipeline generation ensuring the right message, at the right time and right place for our target audiences.
The abilities to drive scale and work collaboratively and deliver results in a fast paced and growing distributed team, and partner cross-functionally to build and execute a cohesive GTM plan, are essential. Regular interaction with customers and a customer-first mindset must be at the center of everything we do.
CEO & President
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for efficient and effective decision making of Squire’s market vision, strategy and course; drive category and market leadership, go-to-market, campaigns and execution
- Deep focus and strategic vision on demand creation
- Build and scale a world-class, multi-discipline enterprise demand generation organization, setting the tone of the culture and pace of work
- Serve on Squire’s marketing leadership team and work closely with the team to drive top-level go-to-market strategy
- Act as a strong, visible advocate and voice for Squire amplifying our message internally and externally to drive solutions, value propositions, messages, sales plays, and resulting demand/pipeline
- Lead and direct the work of Squire’s end-to-end Marketing machine:
- Partner with Product teams to build business plans, positioning and messaging, pricing and packaging strategy, and GTM for new products, as well as launch those products into the market with a full suite of market-facing and sales enablement content
- Lead innovation and advancement of Squire’s digital, social, content and Web marketing strategies
- Serve as the market intelligence center for Squire, defining buyer personas, maintaining competitive intelligence, and developing playbooks to highlight our differentiation and maximize win rates
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience in a high-velocity customer acquisition GTM motion:
- Where revenue scaled from $10M ARR to at least $50M ARR minimum
- Serving the SMB segment
- Experience running a demand generation marketing function
- Optimizing Google/Facebook/Instagram ad strategy
- Experience building out a successful referral program
- Flexibility — the tempo at Squire is fast, relentless, and can pivot quickly. You must be able to lead your team in this environment, and you need to personally thrive in such an environment.
- Proven ability to craft and articulate value propositions tailored to varying industry and customer needs
- Proven ability to design and execute high performance, integrated marketing campaigns
- Equivalent of 8+ years of marketing experience with a record of an ever-increasing scope of responsibilities
- Analytical mindset- proven experience optimizing conversion rates
- People-focused leader with provided ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall high-growth business objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written & spoken
- Ability to engage and influence people cross-functionally across product, field and other marketing teams
- 100% Paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Industry leading Compensation plan
- Opportunity to join a high growth SaaS startup
- Startup equity
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company holidays and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Fully remote distributed work environment
- Collaborative team with a diverse and inclusive executive leadership
- Fast fun paced work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement
Sitting requirements – Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.