- Company: Kickfurther
- Posted: 10/07/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Administrative
- Job Type: Full Time
Founded in 2014 by college roommates Sean De Clercq and Erik Straub, Kickfurther is disrupting the world of retail/ecommerce business financing. This crowd-financed model breaks away from traditional Factoring and PO-financing in a way that enables growing small to medium size consumer goods businesses to raise capital so they can produce inventory. Kickfurther is a Boomtown 2015 and 43North 2018 Alumni and is backed by investors including Tim Draper and Bill Tai. We have funded over $125MM for our clients since launch in 2015 and over $40MM in the last 12 months!
Kickfurther is looking for a qualified Executive Assistant to join our growing team and lend their support to our CEO! This individual’s primary responsibility will be to provide assistance and support to Kickfurther’s CEO by performing regular administrative duties. These duties will include but may not be limited to optimizing and scheduling meetings on the CEO’s behalf, conducting general research, organizing events such as lunch meetings with investors, screening calls and emails, and amplifying the CEO’s productivity! You would be fielding questions and following up with peers, partner brands, vendors, suppliers, investors and all other relevant outside parties – a real informational liaison!
The successful candidate in this role will be able to think critically, conduct themselves professionally, relay accurate information, problem-solve, expertly schedule meetings, correspond over email, attend to assigned projects, communicate interdepartmentally, and bring an ambitious attitude to the role. Communication, Organization, Punctuality and Professionalism are core tenets of this position.
- Scheduling Meetings on the CEO’s behalf for maximum productivity
- Completing requested paperwork and other tasks
- Screening calls, emails and other notifications to deliver only relevant information to the recipient
- Organizing events such as group lunches, investor meetings, and team-building outings
- Conducting requested research into various business-related topics
- Being well-spoken, well-informed and conducting oneself in a professional manner
- Successfully networking to maintain strong relationships with partners and peers
- Drafting well-articulated messages that relay critical information to recipients
- Facilitating and reinforcing a positive work culture among staff members
- The ability to act with integrity, strong ethics and discretion with critical information
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- Willing to listen, learn, adapt, evolve and innovate
- A confident and professional attitude with the follow-through to back it up
- Being highly organized and an effective communicator
- Use of discretion when presented confidential or sensitive business-related information
- The ability to anticipate needs of CEO by being proactive and using good judgment
- An ambitious drive and passion for helping others
- $50,000 Salary + Equity package
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Optional hybrid work environment
- Kickfurther is a START-UP NY company. Participants don’t pay state income taxes in NYS!