Forge Buffalo Marketing Intern (43North)Apply
- Company: 43North
- Posted: 08/31/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Creative and Marketing
- Job Type: Internship
Forge Buffalo is an online hub that was created by 43North to connect talent with startups in Western New York.
We’re looking for a dynamic, free-thinking intern to support our efforts to attract Buffalo professionals to job opportunities in our local startup ecosystem.
In this role, you’ll join the team and help us as we hone our voice on social media, blog posts, and other content and provide insights on gaining the attention of Gen Zers and others who may be looking to get started with a startup.
If you’re social media savvy, have an interest in startups and can handle working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, an internship with Forge Buffalo might be the right fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with managing Forge Buffalo’s social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok)
- Coordinate with the team to develop monthly content calendars
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of social media content
- Generate organic and original content for social media, and strategize on creative, captions, and assets as necessary
- Ideate, draft and post blog content
- Assist with the planning and execution of networking events, and Forge’s upcoming job fair.
What we’re looking for:
- Working toward Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications, with a graduation date in 2022 or 2023
- Ability to professionally handle different social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and multitask
- Knowledge of the most current social media trends
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week through the Fall 2021 semester