Full Stack DeveloperApply
- Company: Oxford Pennant
- Posted: 09/22/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY (Remote)
- Category: Software Development and Test
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
Oxford Pennant is looking for a website whiz!
Do you know that Liquid isn’t just something you drink? Can you code from scratch? Do you know how to make a website look next level?
Friend, it sounds like you could be our new Full Stack Developer.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the continued hands-on development of the Oxford Pennant website and e-commerce platforms. This position is contracted for one year with the potential to extend and will work collaboratively with the Creative Director and marketing team to support the vision of an engaging, responsive, and optimized website.
Please submit a resume, an example of your work, and a cover letter with your application.
- Hands-on development of our website, which includes development of HTML/CSS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs, and implementation in commercial, open source web technologies, and headless CMS
- Development of dynamic and engaging web functionality and seamless eCommerce integration
- Support user experience by building web-based technical solutions
- Work with design and marketing teams to turn web mockups into responsive web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with project management, design and marketing teams as technology advisor to help guide project scopes
- Rapidly prototype ideas in order to learn what works and how to elevate concepts to the next level
- 5+ years of overall technical development experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a full stack developer
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience writing code from scratch
- Responsive design experience
- Experience testing and debugging work on multiple browsers & screen sizes
- Strong attention to detail, presentation and accuracy
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable team player
- Works well in an open, team environment
- Ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Have you heard of Oxford Pennant? We are a designer and manufacturer of wool felt pennants and banners inspired by American sports traditions. We specialize in custom work for stores, weddings, birthdays, trade shows, tattoo shops and more!
- Visit our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/oxfordpennant/
- Visit our website: https://oxfordpennant.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
All Oxford Pennant employees are required to be vaccinated; religious or medical exemptions require an accommodation request.
- Full-stack development: 3 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- technical development: 5 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)