Head of SalesApply
- Company: Plum
- Posted: 08/27/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Account Management Sales and Business Development Senior Leadership Senior Management
As enterprise organizations face rapid change and technological disruption, they need to accurately align talent with business strategy at speed and scale. Plum is a SaaS company that uses decades of proven I/O psychology to enable enterprises to reveal human potential and match people to jobs where they’ll thrive, so their businesses thrive too.
Plum provides organizations with the objective and scalable data they need across the entire employee lifecycle. Read our recent press release to learn about Plum’s success with enterprise customers such as Bloomberg, Intact Insurance, Whirlpool, Hyundai, Tata Steel, Bentley Systems, Sitel Group, and OLX. You can also see how Plum is playing a key role in supporting Scotiabank’s DE&I objectives.
We are looking for a Head of Sales who will report to our CEO and be part of our Leadership Team. Plum is currently a 36 person company that is rapidly growing and moving to a remote first, office optional work environment. Our ideal candidate can be located in Canada or the USA.
What you’ll do:
- Lead an account-based enterprise sales strategy to build the sales funnel to generate new revenue growth.
- Lead a team of Senior Account Executives to prospect and close relationships with key target enterprise clients.
- Participate as a collaborative executive team member ensuring alignment across the leadership team.
- Establish a strategy to expand large enterprise accounts.
Other duties include:
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Recruit, develop, and retain a top talent sales team to hit annual sales targets
- With the support of Revenue Ops, monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to generate growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting and compensation planning
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years’ of successful SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing a high performing sales team
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Sales
- Experience selling into HR Executives such as CHROs and Chief People Officers
- Experience in building and monitoring a pipeline of business through account-based sales strategies
- Excellent Enterprise prospecting experience
Who you are:
- Your superpower is managing a sales funnel of enterprise accounts
- You are a player/coach and get excited about the prospect of hunting a new deal and coaching a team of AEs to help them succeed
- You possess superb persuasion and presentation skills; able to communicate at the C-level
- You love the idea of a fast-paced environment and are always curious to enhance your sales strategy
- You love being part of a team
- You have outstanding organization and time management skills
- You have a financial mindset and enjoy forecasting long term success
Who we are:
At Plum, we believe in supporting our employees first so that they can support our organization’s growth, trust, alignment, and resiliency through the following initiatives:
- Flexible work schedule
- Unwavering support from our leadership team
- Fun quarterly company events and activities
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- A great collaborative atmosphere
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team, as such we ask that you create a Plum Profile (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Discovery Survey you’ll get a chance to check out our product firsthand and receive a personalized Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.