Helpdesk Admin IApply
- Company: ACV Auctions
- Posted: 08/03/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Administrative
- Job Type: Direct Placement
ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
The working hours for this position will primarily be Monday to Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm including occasional weekends.
What you will do:
- Monitor incoming Helpdesk tickets and accurately categorize and prioritize incidents
- Provide first-level technical support to users of ACV’s platforms, systems and associated technology tools; responding to support queries either in-person or remotely via phone, text message, email, chat and other remote support tools
- Gather information to identify and assess the nature of incidents and problems
- Record incidents in support ticketing system to maintain a log for escalation to other teams
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level technical resources as needed
- Develop and maintain both internally and externally facing documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to take ownership of user interactions and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ● Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding
- Ability to deal tactfully with persons in authority, co-workers, and members of the public
- Familiarity with tools such as G-Suite, Okta, Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, PagerDuty, Jira, Mixpanel, or Instabug is a plus
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits-eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.