- Company: KYKLO
- Posted: 09/06/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Human Resources
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 0 - 3 Years
Gartner, a world-leading research, and consulting company, named KYKLO a “Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce.” We are also a 43N semi-finalist, have been nominated as one of the top 10 start-ups in Southeast Asia, and in 2020, made Buffalo our US home! Now we need you to join our KYKLO family!
Our vision is to become the #1 B2B platform in the world for content and B2B ecommerce for distributors and manufacturers.
Our mission is to get the electrical industry online!
At KYKLO, we provide our customers (electrical, industrial, and mechanical distributors) the best plug and play software platform, backed with great UI/UX and first-class SEO enriched technical content.
KYKLO enables customers to drive efficiency by automating and/or enhancing different business processes such as quotations, order management, product information management, and complex B2B pricing methods.
About Your Role:
Provides support to the Human Resources department and general staff. Responsible for all documentation and follow-up pertaining to recruitment, hiring, training and other Human Resources related material.
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates by phone, assisting with interviews, and issuing employment contracts
- Post jobs on various websites – new listings, update, and refresh listings
- Make phone calls to applicants who apply online, schedule interviews
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital, and electronic employee records
- Maintains and updates active and terminated personnel files on a regular basis
- Updates HR spreadsheets and Organization charts with employment changes. i.e. recruitment and turnover
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Perform administrative work, sorting mail and answering phone calls
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Stays current on all laws impacting employment practices, analyzing company impact, and making recommendations for change if necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Prior Human Resources experience preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, Excel , Word
- Proficient in navigating social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision, fully provided by company.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Flexible working hours (after training period).
- Work from home 2x per week (after training period).
- Great salary.
- Excellent paid-time off program.