Inside Sales AssociateApply
- Company: Bounce Imaging
- Posted: 04/13/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company’s inception we have been focused on providing first-responders with state-of-the-art technology to protect their lives and those of civilians. You will be part of a global best-in-the-world team of engineers and specialists building the leading company in first response and defense robotics and imaging.
You will determine your professional growth, with a compensation mix of salary and commissions and the opportunity to grow into an outside sales role if desired.
A Bounce Imaging Inside Sales Associate is responsible for contacting and setting up meetings with established and new law enforcement, military, and other first-responders customers. You will be responsible for prospecting leads around the country as well as targeted areas identified by the Bounce Imaging team. You will fulfill requests for information and quotes as well as set up meetings for Bounce Imaging’s outside sales team on both the local and federal level.
As an Inside Sales Associate you will:
- Develop and execute a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and outside sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
- Maintain and expand the CRM with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
- Manage and assign inbound leads
- Participate in and contribute to sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience (e.g. military service)
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Top notch organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
Ideal but not required
- 1-2 years in a Sales role
- CRM experience
Bounce Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.