Inside Sales & Customer Service AssociateApply
- Company: Bounce Imaging
- Posted: 08/31/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 1+ Years
Bounce Imaging is a leading tactical camera and robotics company serving the defense and first responder markets. We make products that the most elite warfighters, police officers, fire/rescue personnel, and other first-responders worldwide rely on for their safety and that of civilians.
As our Inside Sales Associate, your primary role is to identify new customers, calendar a regular cadence of meetings, nurture existing customer relationships and identify opportunities for cross-selling, upselling, and referrals. You can join our growing Buffalo sales team in a beautiful office space at the Seneca One Tower downtown.
- Utilize company-provided databases to identify departments in need of our solution and call/email to generate interest.
- Research departments in regions where the sales team has upcoming trips and cold call/email to set up in-person demos.
- Contact warm leads from conferences or inbound marketing leads to set up follow-up meetings and/or demos.
- Understand customer needs, requirements, and budgets to qualify opportunities and gauge their interest level.
- Log all calls, emails, and potential deals in Hubspot and maintain an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline.
- Deploy and monitor Test & Evaluation units in the field, ensuring they are delivered and returned efficiently.
Customer Success Functions
- Operate as the first point of contact for new or existing law enforcement customers, and respond to their inquiries with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate customer needs such as repairs, requests, and feedback to the team.
- Engage in upselling, cross-selling, and referral generation with existing customers.
- Routinely connect with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction with the product.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and our production team to ensure proper communications, expectations, and delivery of products and services.
- Build and maintain a relationship with channel partners and partner with them to increase distribution by providing them access to new resources, training, and products.
- Represent Bounce Imaging at law enforcement and/or military conferences as needed.
- Identify growth opportunities and proactively suggest new strategies, customer segments, events, and/or any activities you see fit.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing approximately 50 calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- IDEAL but not required: Law enforcement or military sales experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay