Integrations Product ManagerApply
- Company: Plum
- Posted: 09/14/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Customer Support Information Technology
As enterprise organizations face rapid change and technological disruption, they need to accurately align talent with business strategy at speed and scale. Plum is a SaaS company that uses decades of proven I/O psychology to enable enterprises to reveal human potential and match people to jobs where they’ll thrive, so their businesses thrive too.
Plum provides organizations with the objective and scalable data they need across the entire employee lifecycle. Read our recent press release to learn about Plum’s success with enterprise customers such as Bloomberg, Intact Insurance, Whirlpool, Hyundai, Tata Steel, Bentley Systems, Sitel Group, and OLX. You can also see how Plum is playing a key role in supporting Scotiabank’s DE&I objectives.
We are seeking an energetic, action-oriented individual that is committed to delivering exceptional products and experiences. You understand the importance of discovery and concretely defining problems and pain points before solutioning. Active listening comes naturally to you and you enjoy being an advocate for end-users. You thrive in a cross-functional and collaborative working environment and can easily adjust and adapt to new situations and challenges.
As the Integrations Product Manager, you will be the owner of our integrations and API and will report directly to the Director of Product. You will lead the customer and market requirements to improve our users’ experience and contribute to our business goals. Plum is currently a 32 person company that is rapidly growing and moving to a remote first, office optional work environment. Our ideal candidate can be located in Canada or the USA and will be able to work Eastern Time (ET) hours.
What you’ll do
- Help define and drive the vision for integration infrastructure and APIs.
- Identify, plan, and execute integrations with customers through close collaboration with sales, customer success, and engineering teams.
- Increase the velocity, quality, and scalability of current integrations, while accounting for customer-specific needs and maintaining an outstanding user experience.
- Work collaboratively with the product, engineering, and design teams to discover, plan, and deliver products and features that align with our product strategy.
- Own the delivery and go-to-market for new integrations features and contribute to building awareness and knowledge of new features through communication, training material creation, and facilitation of training sessions.
- Be a subject matter expert and trusted source of strategic insight for your area of focus.
- Communicate often, keeping teams aligned and identifying blockers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all functions across the company.
What you’ll need
- Experience delivering B2B products to enterprise or similarly complex customers.
- Experience understanding, delivering, and troubleshooting integrations.
- Experience defining and shipping integration products and features.
- Experience in enterprise client-facing roles.
- A strong technical skillset to work alongside customers and the engineering team to help define, debug, and improve features.
- Knowledge of product management skills and processes to understand, question, and improve the experiences of end-users.
- Knowledge of security and privacy implications of handling customer data.
Who you are
Critical thinking/decision making:
- You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them.
- You think critically and in-depth about problems.
- You have a comprehensive end-to-end thought process, you can focus on the details, yet will not get stuck in the weeds.
- You are comfortable actively engaging with users to understand issues, large and small.
- You do not shy away from tough conversations; your courage enables you to challenge the status quo to drive the business forward.
- You lead with empathy for your colleagues and customers.
- You are a skilled communicator and can adjust delivery based on the situation and audience.
- You look for opportunities to provide honest, candid, and direct feedback.
- You are biased towards action; you strive for success and hold yourself and your colleagues to a high standard of accountability.
- You are self-aware and constantly strive for continuous improvement.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence, yet can recognize when good enough is enough.
- You are comfortable managing and putting structure around ambiguous problems.
Who we are
At Plum, we believe in supporting our employees first so that they can support our organization’s growth, trust, alignment and resilience through the following initiatives:
- Flexible work schedule
- Unwavering support from our leadership team
- Fun quarterly company events and activities
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Health benefits with a focus on mental health & wellness
- A great collaborative atmosphere
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team, as such we ask that you create a Plum Profile (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Discovery Survey you’ll get a chance to check out our product firsthand and receive a personalized Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email email@example.com.