IT Technical ManagerApply
- Company: Circuit Clinical
- Posted: 04/01/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Information Technology
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Who we are:
Since 2015, we have been on mission to transform the way people find, choose, and participate in clinical research by building one of the largest integrated research organizations in the U.S and by creating our award-winning technology TrialScout, the first ever patient rating and review platform for clinical trials. Our technology isn’t the only award winner! As a winner of the 2020 Best Places to Work, we work hard to make sure our culture is focused around transparency, accountability, performance, and continuous learning – because just as we are obsessed with the patient experience in clinical trials, we are equally obsessed with the employee experience. We are looking to expand our growing team!
What we offer:
We are proud to offer competitive benefits, salary, and an environment focused on helping you grow both personally and professionally.
What you’ll do:
The IT Technical Manager at Circuit Clinical is diverse and flexible and will cross over into many areas of technology. You will provide day-to-day support, maintenance and enhancement to Circuit Clinical’s technology needs by supporting users, launching new and maintaining existing office sites and helping maintain the Azure Cloud stack.
You will be tasked with optimizing the activities of revenue-generating team-members by fully managing corporate IT infrastructure, network, data systems, software, hardware, and monitoring systems for performance, security, and scale.
You’ll be responsible for:
IT Infrastructure Duties:
- Desk/laptop hardware deployment, maintenance and applications.
- Develop and implement company-wide strategy to optimize IT infrastructure including network, software and hardware for performance across all employees, systems, existing physical offices, remote offices, and new offices in plan
- LAN networking at multiple sites
- Network infrastructure (switches, Wi-Fi, printers).
- File and print servers.
- Intranet / internet access and usage.
- Azure Cloud and Site-to-Site VPNs
- Develop and implement corporate IT security policy and procedures.
- Maintain and update all infrastructure policies and procedures with the primary goal of responding to client/partner contractual obligations.
- Equipment purchasing and Inventory.
- Coaching and supervision of IT Support Staff.
- Oversee support for Circuit Clinical Tech Stack.
- Support and Maintenance of Technical Applications.
- Performance Oversight for TrialJourney Website and Web Application.
- Working with our Product team to consult on deployment and scale of web-based technology services
- Provide collaborative feedback as needed with building out our product and technology services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems (or related field) or non-traditional experience
- 5 + years IT Management experience.
- Experience in Windows Server/ Azure Environment
Your preferred experience:
- 2 years of work experience in IT support
- Experience with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to Cloud in Azure and Google
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies including SQL Server, MVC, MVVC
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- 2 years working for an organization in the healthcare industry
- 1-2 years working for an organization that develops web-based technology applications
- 1-2 years working for a start-up or growth stage company
Who you are:
- Hungry – some people just burn to make a difference AND will pay the price to be great and build something amazing
- Happy – optimists are the only people who ever change the world
- Humble – you’re GREAT – so is everyone else here, act accordingly
- Smart – table stakes & LAST for a reason… but still on the list!
Who you’ll report to:
- SVP Product & Digital Services
The other fine print:
- Location: This position is located at Buffalo, NY.
- Travel: Frequent travel between offices within the WNY region for network and/or assessment / set-up / maintenance / etc. Occasional overnight travel to offices in the Northeast region (NYC, NJ, etc.).
- Exemption status: Full time, Exempt
- Physical requirements: the following physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision