Junior Software Engineer/Forward Deployed EngineerApply
- Company: HiOperator
- Posted: 07/13/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Software Development and Test Web Development
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator’s mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You’ll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
Your key priorities:
- Build out workflows for 4-6 different clients you will support
- Debug the workflows through continuous testing on real world customer service tickets for clients you support
- Continuously optimize and update the workflows to reflect changing processes
- Partake in weekly meetings with other workflow engineers to help develop best practices for workflows
- Provide feedback to our clients on ways we can improve the processes
- Engage with our core engineering team on extending the workflow engine functionality
You’re a great match if you:
- are highly logical and enjoy optimizing processes
- are collaborative – We work together, learn together, and grow together; you cover for someone, they cover for you, in all things
- are a quick learner – You will be covering customer service for various different clients, which requires an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures
- are comfortable using Google Suite products and Slack
- have some familiarity with programming
You can expect:
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.