Market Implementation ManagerApply
- Company: Centivo
- Posted: 07/13/2022
- Location: Remote
- Category: Product Management
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We exist for American workers and their employers — who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in — our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for a Market Implementation Manager to join our team!
As a Market Implementation Manager, you will play a key role in the execution of launching new markets to support Centivo’s multi-local product strategy.
You who will work with Market General Managers, Centivo’s functional experts, provider partners, and other partnerships to implement Centivo markets.
What you’ll do:
Working under guidance of the VP Markets & Plan, you will:
- Manage the implementation of new markets and expansions covering all aspects of the project – including (but not limited to) market configuration, TPA operational configuration, partnership integrations, provider onboarding, and digital platforms.
- Develop market-specific implementation program management model and project plans to meet market requirements.
- Create our operational support process documentation.
- Lead multi-stakeholder meetings and conference calls for the launch and ongoing management of market implementation projects.
- Organize cross-functional teams to implement market requirements.
- Build trusted relationships with Centivo’s functional experts, provider implementation teams, and client implementation teams.
- Prepare reports/documents for internal and external presentations on project status, blockers, and mitigation strategies.
- Provide regular updates to Market General Managers, provider partners, and other stakeholders on the status of market implementations.
- Be able to adapt and enhance project management methodologies and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Centivo’s overall market implementation capability.
You should have:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years 3rd-Party Administrator (TPA) experience required
- 4+ years health insurance carrier experience preferred
- Extensive implementation project management experience including use of project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, gains understanding
This is a remote opportunity. Office space is available for team members that reside in the Buffalo/Niagara region.
Who we are:
Centivo is a new type of health plan for self-funded employers that is built to save 15 percent or more compared to traditional insurance carriers and is easy to use for employers and employees.
Centivo’s mission is to bring lower cost, higher quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills. With Centivo, employers can offer their employees affordable and predictable costs, a high-tech member experience, exceptional service, and a range of benefit options including both traditional and proprietary networks. Centivo develops high-value networks in partnership with leading local healthcare providers and uses data analytics to refine the network and navigate members to the right providers. Members get a partner for all their healthcare needs through a primary care-centered model, as well as expanded access and fully integrated virtual care.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading investors including B Capital Group, Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Maverick Ventures, Nassau Street Ventures (an AVG fund), and Oxeon Investments.