Marketing and Content Creator InternshipApply
- Company: Infiuss Health
- Posted: 09/07/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY (Hybrid)
- Category: Internship
- Job Type: Internship
- Experience Level: Internship
Infiuss Health is bridging the clinical researchers gap by connecting researchers to hundreds of millions of Africans eligible for clinical research studies. Through a direct-to-patient approach our goal is to democratize clinical trials through a unified platform. We’re building the blueprint for running clinical trials in Africa by offering world class contract research services powered by an end to end first of its kind decentralized platform. By utilizing highly study-specific and very flexible solutions, we enable Sponsors to find the right participants, sites, and Primary Investigators to run fully remote or hybrid clinical research studies.
We are looking for a Marketing and Content Creator Intern based in Buffalo, NY.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for Infiuss Health? Here are 5 reasons!
- 1. You won’t be bored. You will work in a fast paced environment to deliver the best service to our customers.
- 2. Autonomy and ownership are keystones to working for Infiuss. We won’t micromanage and let you take full responsibility and ownership for your work.
- 3. You’ll work with a team to collaborate and come up with great solutions together
- 4. We’re eager to grow with you. We welcome new ideas and a team spirit.
- 5. At Infiuss Health, we embrace the hybrid culture. Two days a week you can choose what environment makes you most productive, while the other three days are spent in the newly renovated Seneca One Tower in the offices of 43N.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs.
A day in the life…
- Develop content from science-backed information related to clinical trials and healthcare in Africa
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, podcasts, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Current undergrad student or recent graduate in English, marketing, healthcare, medicine or a similar field. Those with a science background are preferred.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Looking for talent that can grow into other positions
- High energy – service minded
- Doesn’t takes themselves seriously but takes work seriously
- Has high standards, values hard work and is immensely results-driven
- Flexible, Humble, Loves a challenge
- Technologically proficient. Experience with Google Workspace a plus.