- Company: HiOperator
- Posted: 07/13/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Administrative Operations
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator’s mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in downtown Buffalo and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You’ll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
Our Office Administrator will create a well-run workspace that’s welcoming to all our team members, vendors, and visitors, and support each department with their administrative needs.
- Facilities management – Ensure each of our offices runs smoothly, including purchasing supplies, coordinating events and meetings, and partnering with building management and vendors.
- Department support – Provide a variety of administrative and project assistance across the business.
- Company communication – Craft and distribute company information to various audiences. Disseminate external requests to the correct internal parties.
- Employee Engagement – Welcome and attend to new hire candidates at their on-site interviews.
You might be a great match if you:
- are resourceful – You may not have all the tools or answers, but you know how to find them.
- are a project owner – You welcome new projects and drive them to completion.
- are a skilled organizer – Since you juggle multiple tasks at a time, you love creating and using systems to make coordination a breeze.
- have experience supporting a department or company in an administrative capacity
- are comfortable using Google Suite products
You can expect:
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.