Paid Marketing ManagerApply
- Company: Squire
- Posted: 10/21/2021
- Location: Remote
- Category: Creative and Marketing
- Job Type: Direct Placement
WHO WE ARE
SQUĪRE is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. SQUĪRE makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
SQUĪRE is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using SQUĪRE, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through SQUĪRE’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, SQUĪRE is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, SQUĪRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew SQUĪRE would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared SQUĪRE to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
As shops broadly reopen, SQUĪRE is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUĪRE iOS app from the App Store.
As a Paid Marketing Manager also known as a Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work with our marketing team to establish and drive insanely effective, scalable Demand Generation programs. You will use your passion, experience and vision to help launch and manage effective paid campaigns (Google, FB, IG, etc), continuing our history of outstanding growth and maintaining the #1 Software solution for Barbers. If you dig data so much that you sometimes split test entree options when making dinner, then compare the results against historical data (possibly involving a pivot table)? Check us out…
SVP of Marketing
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your best-practice knowledge with the marketing team and across departments.
- Use your ROI-driven mentality to decrease our acquisition cost, increase lifetime value and increase the number of quality leads.
- Plan and implement tactical demand generation marketing programs in support of specific campaigns.
- Report on key performance indicators, current optimization efforts, and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to grow and optimize our search and social media campaign portfolio through testing (A/B and/or Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, new target segments etc.
- Create a detailed blueprint for prioritizing improvements and optimizing channels.
- Support Sales & Product Marketing teams to help align earned vs paid initiatives to increase ROI.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior Campaign Manager or Media Manager or internal Marketing Manager experience.
- Someone who is looking to leverage data to propel a fast-growing startup within the fast growth vertical barbershop category.
- Undergraduate Degree Required, MBA preferred.
- 4-6+ Years B2B/B2C Marketing Experience in a SaaS or Subscription Base organization Strongly Preferred.
- Stellar organizational & communications skills.
- Expert in Excel/Google Sheets, SuperMetrics, pivot tables, marketing dashboards and daily metric monitoring.
- Self-starter with a ‘Get It Done’ attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to handle fast paced environment and high growth company dynamics.
- Passion for creating high performing demand gen programs to annihilate the competition.
WHO WE OFFER
- Work/Life Balance: remote work with a flexible PTO policy.
- Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave.
- Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental for employee and family, 401(k) with company contribution, free One Medical membership, free monthly subscription to mental wellness apps, monthly SQUĪRE credits for haircuts, stipend for home office equipment/supplies.
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.