- Company: Helm
- Posted: 07/23/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Information Technology Software Development and Test
Product Manager – Full Time
Helm Experience & Design is looking for a shipmate to manage the creation of digital tools and products. Are you a technologist who loves agility, design, and negotiating features with developers? Send us your resume and let’s chat!
Come work in Buffalo’s booming technology and startup scene.
- CASUAL DRESS CODE
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- HEALTH INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- PAID TIME OFF
- BOOK & LEARNING BUDGET
- TEAM LUNCHES & OUTINGS
- COFFEE AND TEA
- SNACKS AND HAPPY HOURS
- BE HONEST
- COMMUNICATE CLEARLY
- SHARE EARLY AND OFTEN
- SELF PROBLEM SOLVE
- ACCOMPLISH MORE WITH LESS
- ALWAYS BE LEARNING
- WE FAIL AND SUCCEED AS A TEAM
- OWN THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE
- HOLD HIGH STANDARDS
- ASK WHY
Your experience in planning and launching applications allows you to discover solutions and solve complex problems with ease.
- WORK WITH CLIENTS AND STAKEHOLDERS TO CAPTURE IDEAS AND DOCUMENT FEATURES.
- HELP DEFINE THE PRODUCT ROADMAP BASED ON FEEDBACK AND RESEARCH.
- UNDERSTAND AND ANTICIPATE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO IDENTIFY PROBLEMS AND ADDRESS THEM.
- PRIORITIZE SCOPE, BUDGET, AND TIME IN CONSIDERATION OF THE NEEDS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STAKEHOLDERS.
- SERVE AS PRIMARY LIAISON BETWEEN THE STAKEHOLDERS, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INTERNAL TEAMS.
- ASSURE THE HIGHEST VALUE PRODUCT OR SOLUTION IS BEING DELIVERED.
- TEAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- SCHEDULE & LEAD PRODUCT WORKSHOPS, MEETINGS, KICKOFFS, AND REVIEWS.
- ASSIGN, SCHEDULE, AND ACHIEVE OBJECTIVES WITH ASANA.
- RUN PLANNING MEETINGS AND BACKLOG REVIEWS.
- MANAGE INTERNAL PROCESSES AND OPERATIONS.
- DOCUMENT PROGRESS & AND RUN SCRUM MEETINGS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK.
- MANAGE, COMMUNICATE AND ADAPT TO PRODUCT CHANGES.
- PREPARE AND MONITOR PROJECT SCHEDULES.
- CREATING REGULAR PRODUCT ACHIEVEMENT REPORTS.
We will expect you to push yourself and the team to do the best work of our lives.
A commitment to Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing/genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, service in the military, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.