Program and Operations AssistantApply
- Company: BetterMynd
- Posted: 01/10/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Operations
- Job Type: Direct Placement
BetterMynd is an online mental health and therapy platform for college students. We partner directly with colleges and universities to provide live video-therapy sessions through our network of licensed mental health counselors. Our web-based app allows convenient access and a user-friendly experience for clients and providers.
About the Role
BetterMynd is seeking a motivated and passionate Program and Operations Assistant to join a high-growth, impact startup that is improving the mental health of America’s college students. The successful candidate will be passionate about our mission and supporting our clients, our counselors, and our partner schools.
Your main responsibility will include providing support to our internal and external customers and team. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, have strong tech problem-solving skills, and be a self-starter with a willingness to wear multiple hats in our dynamic startup environment. You will have the opportunity to work across the business in various business functions with real impact.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who is interested in owning and developing their programs and processes while contributing and collaborating with our dedicated team.
- Provide support to clients, counselors, and partners with day-to-day issues. Escalate real-time technical or service issues to the appropriate process owner.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the development of new processes and programs to support and scale our business growth.
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring issues and assist with the development of our knowledge base and user training material.
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure the product development is aligned with user needs
- Collect, analyze, and report user-data to support product development and other organizational decision making
- Assist with marketing, sales, HR, and product projects, as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role with demonstrated success of support and in-depth troubleshooting skills (startup experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and strong interest in owning process to resolve issues
- Ability to develop a deep and evolving working knowledge of our product and services
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Process-oriented, metrics-driven, with an attention to detail
- Strong tech skills – proficient with Google Suite, MS Office Suite, Zoom, and the ability to pick up new systems and software quickly