Sales Development RepresentativeApply
- Company: Alleyoop
- Posted: 12/01/2022
- Location: Remote
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
Alleyoop is a sales development agency that partners with the fastest-growing SaaS companies around the country to facilitate their top-of-funnel lead generation. This is done by examining our client’s offering, developing a plan of attack to help them gain market presence, and dedicating an internal team to work exclusively with that particular client.
Our people make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in and use their ingenuity to engage executives across a range of industries.
This position is remote.
Your primary responsibility as a Sales Development Rep is to generate new business opportunities for our clients. In this critical role, you represent our client as the first point of contact to their ideal potential customers. A successful candidate will have a positive phone presence, team-player mentality, and be willing to seek and take advice while applying it immediately. If you’re someone who understands the responsibility and importance of this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Engage executives and c-level prospects in target accounts via cold calls, social touches, and email to create sales-ready opportunities
- Ensure your CRM platform is updated and contains relevant prospect information
- Master tech platforms such as LinkedIn, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo and more to find and contact prospects
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your client
- Participate in team meetings, client conferences, and ongoing training
- Prospecting and qualifying targeted accounts
- Receptive to coaching
- Fluent in English
- Adaptable to change (we’re growing and the farthest thing from “corporate and stuffy”)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Determined to consistently achieve sales goals
- Enthusiastic about learning new software and an innate desire to master it
- Grit required to pick up and dial!
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Fully immersed in the SaaS industry and upcoming technological landscape
- “West Coast” attitude toward work culture (we’re casual, but not lazy)
- Agile/adaptable to change
This role offers you the chance to:
- Hone your presentation skills
- Learn to work with teams
- Work closely with clients
- Build communication skills and your professional network