Sales Development RepresentativeApply
- Company: Kangarootime
- Posted: 11/22/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 1+ Years
Kangarootime is hiring for an Sales Development Representative in our Buffalo, NY location.
Are you looking for longevity with an opportunity for promotions?
Do you have a ridiculously positive attitude?
Are you passionate about making people happy?
Are you eager to make an impact?
Do you want to join an International team of highly motivated people?
If so, Kangarootime’s Sales Development Representative position may be the role for you.
Here’s who we are:
Kangarootime has built the first all-in-one management platform for child care. We are changing the way children are educated by helping educators to build bodies, minds, and souls. We believe strongly in our social impact model that, when in the right hands, our tools can educate more children, which has a vital impact on a child’s early education journey. We believe in modernizing an outdated, institutionalized schooling model and helping to reinvent early education.
Kangarootime’s team follows five core values: Kindness. Integrity. Resilience. Thoughtfulness. Relentlessness.
Our values dictate how we operate and how we interact with our customers.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. A Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. With our current model, we will scale to $50M in annual sales by 2025! You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with sales partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and collaborating with the Senior Product Consultant to finish the sales process, as that will be the majority of your day to day.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with sales partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Participate in online demos with perspective customers
- Schedule and organize meeting and calls with perspective customers on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Generate leads while representing Kangarootime ensuring the sales process remains in line with our five core values, and that we put customer’s first.
- A team player mentality
- Willing to learn and self-driven
- Understanding of SaaS
- Willingness to collaborate with others to achieve company goals
- Strong desire and ability to move up in a sales organization.
- Lives the Kangarootime values
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred(e.g. military experience)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with HubSpot.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Match
- Casual office environment
- Work from home opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Free Parking (if in Buffalo, NY office)
- START-UP NY Tax Credit (if in Buffalo, NY office)
- Free lunches on Tuesday & Thursdays (if in Buffalo, NY office)
A commitment to Equal Opportunity Employer
Kangarootime is dedicated to providing every employee with the best possible employment experience regardless of their race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, familial status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing/genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We value the many identities, perspectives, and experiences of all of our employees.