Sales Enablement CoordinatorApply
- Company: Mongoose
- Posted: 06/07/2022
- Location: Orchard Park, NY (Hybrid)
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Experience Level:
A little bit about us
Mongoose is a fast-growing team on a mission to help colleges and universities improve communication with students through smart, high-quality products that personalize and improve the evolving student experience.
Our student engagement platform, Cadence, which contains both SMS text and chat is used by over 725 institutions to provide students with easy-to-access, personalized information – all while helping reduce the burden on university staff. This role is based out of our office in Orchard Park, NY but we offer flexible work environments to all of our employees.
Mongoose is looking for a motivated Sales Enablement Coordinator who wants an exciting growth opportunity in B2B SaaS.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, the Sales Enablement Coordinator will focus on creating a wide range of sales assets to support our go-to-market efforts. They will assist in product positioning and messaging to help demonstrate our differentiated value. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, they will work cross-functionally with marketing, product management, sales, and client success.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator will be knowledgeable on our competition, current clients, target audience and why we win/lose. They will also be in tune with our internal stakeholder’s needs, providing them with the tools to drive growth and retention. The successful Sales Enablement Coordinator will be an exceptional communicator and creative thinker who can work with a wide range of collaborators to achieve desired results.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants their work to have a direct impact on the business.
- Work strategically with sales and client success to understand their needs and create high-impact assets to highlight/share across the business
- Manage and maintain the sales and marketing document hubs within Hubspot, ensuring all assets are up to date and readily accessible
- Gather feedback from the sales and client success teams on a regular basis to constantly improve our assets
- Understand the competitive landscape and how our competitors are positioned
- Be the subject matter expert on why we win/lose
- Assist in creating compelling stories and messages that help us differentiate against the competition
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales and client success teams
- 2+ years of experience creating and delivering compelling sales and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- Experience collaborating effectively on cross-functional projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to translate the capabilities of Mongoose’s products into tangible customer value
- Detail and results-oriented: You’re skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools. Hubspot preferred
- The successful Sales Enablement Coordinator must be a team player!
Mongoose is an equal opportunity employer that is united by our values and celebrates our unique differences. We’re building a company that’s focused, not just on the bottom line, but also on the happiness of our customers and team.
Our values define us.