Senior Account ExecutiveApply
- Company: Kickfurther
- Posted: 09/02/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
Kickfurther is looking for a top performing Senior Account Executive to join its growing Sales team to be an revenue driving individual contributor and develop into a team lead. You will focus on building your book of business, improving and iterating on existing sales processes, and stepping into a leadership role with proven capability.
Founded in 2014 by college roommates Sean De Clercq and Erik Straub, Kickfurther is disrupting the world of retail/ecommerce business financing. This crowd-financed model breaks away from traditional Factoring and PO-financing in a way that enables growing small to medium size consumer goods businesses to raise capital so they can produce inventory. Kickfurther is a Boomtown 2015 and 43North 2018 Alumni and is backed by investors including Tim Draper and Bill Tai. We have funded over $125MM for our clients since launch in 2015 and over $40MM in the last 12 months!
You’ll have the opportunity to become an equity stakeholder in a quickly growing company and step into a growth department that’s primed for revenue growth and earning opportunity.
- Meet (usually remotely, on video) with business owners to understand their supply-chain, logistics, and sales plans in order to identify specific funding opportunities
- Structure deals and collect the necessary documentation to deliver a signed contract
- Sign customers on annual contracts to lock in recurring revenue and commissions
- Travel to attend trade shows and generate new KF clients
- Be part of our ongoing product-optimization efforts to improve the client experience
- Interface directly with our QC, dev, legal, and leadership team members to be a cohesive and lean growth machine
- Be a LEADER. Build your book of business, manage/report to C-Suite, and hire/manage team members to grow the output of the Sales team.
- 5+ years as a top performer in a high pressure sales role. Fin-tech, tech, or SAS preferred.
- Degree in finance, marketing, business operations, or supply chain. It can also be something completely unrelated, but we want to see that you work hard and learn fast!
- Very strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics to people with varied backgrounds (our clients are all very good at doing what they do, but they are not always experts at inventory financing)
- Skillful with CRMs, excel, and other new tech/applications
- Experience managing people preferred but not required
- Total expected annual compensation is $140k+ = Salary $60k + Expected Commission $80k+
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Health, vision, dental and 401k benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Kickfurther is a START-UP NY company. Participants don’t pay state income taxes in NYS!