Senior UX DesignerApply
- Company: Shearshare
- Posted: 11/22/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY (Remote)
- Category: UI/UX Design
- Job Type: Direct Placement
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Now experiencing our most rapid growth to date, the company is looking for an experienced UX designer to join us to help design for the future of the ShearShare community. As we continue to expand and add new products, we are looking for someone who has a knack for taking a holistic approach to delivering value and delight to customers.
What You Will Do
- Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other stakeholders to create engaging experiences
- Be able to create journey maps, flow diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, visual mock-ups, etc. as needed for both solutioning and communication.
- Create a consistent digital experience across products and solutions
- Take ownership and maintain existing design assets
- Negotiate design implementation with stakeholders to ensure the best balance of delivering both customer value and business value
- Maintain a working knowledge of/for the holistic experience; the complete end-to-end customer journey and strategize for the future by contributing ideas for evolving the user experience based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- At Least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer in digital space
- Experience in Product Design, with proficient skills in UX, interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research.
- Experience with prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision, or similar.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Experience building prototypes of varying fidelity.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Capacity to scope, set project deadlines, and deliver work on time to meet project deadlines
- Skilled in presenting ideas and making recommendations based on facts and examples in a clear and coherent manner
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO HELLO@SHEARSHARE.COM, ATTN: NEHA.
ShearShare is the #1 app for salon and barbershop space rental. We currently have the largest database of on-demand salon and barbershop space rentals and the most affordable leases in the market.
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare is a passion-driven organization that has rapidly grown to 900+ cities and is used by thousands of stylists worldwide. We are passionate about small businesses in our industry.