Software Onboarding Support RepresentativeApply
- Company: Squire
- Posted: 08/10/2021
- Location: Remote
- Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Direct Placement
WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
This role was developed to improve the onboarding experience for Squire’s newest customers. The OSR supports Onboarding Specialists directly by executing configuration, data management, and migration tasks that ensure our customers realize the full value of the Squire platform.
Manager, Onboarding Team
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete and manage all assigned account data migrations.
- Execute all necessary system configurations and setups.
- Contact customers to ensure they continue progressing through the Onboarding Process. This will require, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the gathering of required documents, logins, and needed information.
- Calling clients prior to set-ups, trainings, and other important meetings.
- Following up with unresponsive clients in attempts to re-engage accounts.
- Maintain accurate records in Squire’s CRM and all relevant systems.
- Communicate status updates regularly with OSR Team Lead, Onboarding Specialists, and department leadership via email, Slack, and phone.
- Provide feedback on potential improvements to the onboarding process.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, CRM, Email, Phone Software, Slack, Zoom)
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- The ability to balance multiple accounts, projects, and tasks daily while remaining cool under pressure
- Customer service experience with exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with booking and time management software a plus!
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.