Account Support SpecialistApply
- Company: ACV Auctions
- Posted: 08/04/2022
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Account Management
- Job Type: Direct Placement
What you will do:
This individual will work closely with car dealerships across the U.S. to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Support Specialist will receive inbound phone calls from customers who could not connect with their dedicated Account Manager and serve that customer.
- Receive inbound overflow calls from the Account Management team.
- Resolve customer inquiries by using all the resources available such as Salesforce, ACV’s tools, etc.
- Document activities, strategies and efforts within Salesforce.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolutions.
- Understand ACV policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer inquiries such as Titles, Payments, Transportation and Arbitration.
- Present current ACV offerings, products, services and newest features.
- Speak with business owners and decision-makers.
- Meet or exceed all goals and KPI’s.
What you should have:
- Customer-first philosophy
- Resilience, problem solver, action-oriented and a driver of results
- 2-year tele-sales experience in a B to B environment preferred
- A reliable self-starter who is capable of thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Fluent Spanish a real plus
- Team Player and adaptable mindset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits-eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.