Enterprise Account ManagerApply
- Company: GroupRaise
- Posted: 12/21/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Account Management
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Our Goal: Help non-profit organizations or individual causes to raise funds for what they care about by dining at their favorite local restaurants.
Enterprise Restaurant Partners at GroupRaise: GroupRaise fosters the largest network of restaurants (10,000+) in the US giving back to local communities. Our restaurant partners view GroupRaise as a profitable way to acquire new customers during slow days while building relationships with local organizations.
Our Enterprise Sales Team works with some of the largest corporate, private, and franchise restaurant brands across the United States. We take customers from trial pilots to brand-wide implementation.
- Promote an active network of restaurant partners by educating and helping them to successfully use the GroupRaise platform.
- Guide new partners from pilot to scaled adoption by helping set goals & understand levers to maximize benefits.
- Evaluate the success of restaurants and provide prompt communication, assistance, and training.
- Identify partners’ operational challenges and seek technical & strategic support internally to tackle them.
- Pursue re-new and upsell opportunities within existing restaurant partners.
- Data friendly – Every interaction is based on data, use of tools including excel & SQL makes the job highly effective.
- Solving customer service cases, due to the number of restaurants pilots and short testing timeline, solutions and communication must be prompt and strategic.
- Strong writing and verbal skills – Email and phone will dominate communication as well as hosting “how to” webinars, and attending check-in meetings periodically.
- Identify restaurant customers’ goals and align operations to meet those goals.
- Extreme ownership and accountability is required to do this job successfully.
- Review weekly metrics, benchmarks, and activity of restaurant performance.
- Weekly Enterprise Meeting – provide updates on onboarding brands, training, areas that need assistance or improvement, and identify opportunities for upselling.
*Please send your resume to email@example.com