Enterprise Account ManagerApply
- Company: Squire
- Posted: 08/10/2021
- Location: Remote
- Category: Operations
- Job Type: Direct Placement
WHO WE ARE
SQUĪRE is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. SQUĪRE makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
SQUĪRE is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using SQUĪRE, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through SQUĪRE’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, SQUĪRE is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, SQUĪRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew SQUĪRE would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared SQUĪRE to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
As shops broadly reopen, SQUĪRE is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUĪRE iOS app from the App Store.
This role was developed to provide a high-level of service to SQUĪRE’s most important Customers to foster strong business relationships and be viewed as an industry expert through sharing best practices and ideas.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of SQUĪRE’s high-value accounts to drive adoption and growth (Upsell and Cross Sell)
- Manage routed issues/tickets through our ticketing system from a defined set of Customers
- Gain a broad understanding of Customers’ business growth plans and challenges
- Position new features and functionality and how it would impact their specific businesses
- Schedule and conduct Training for Customers
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with a CRM and Ticketing system
- Has experience in Sales or Account Management working with Enterprise/Strategic Accounts
- Familiar with MacOS, iPad, iOS and Android devices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and an ability for dynamic partnership across departments.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Impeccable time management and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Some travel required (25%)
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.