- Company: AireXpert
- Posted: 01/11/2023
- Location: Buffalo, NY (Remote/Hybrid)
- Category: Web Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Level: 5+ Years
If you are looking to make a difference in the aviation industry and have rapid growth potential within a company, AireXpert is a perfect place for you! Join our dynamic, growing team as we expand AireXpert’s reach and change an industry.
AireXpert is tech startup in Buffalo, NY that is here to transform the way aircraft maintenance operations occur within an airline. Built exclusively for aircraft operators, our one-of-a-kind digital platform, combines project management and communications technology that connects all maintenance stakeholders and amplifies performance like never before. AireXpert is here to enhance ethical standards to the industry while providing outstanding customer service.
Our crew has gained significant traction with airline brands that you rely on to fly and we’re always giving them tools to transform how they operate. We now have a loyal customer base with high-growth opportunities ahead of us and want you to join our journey!
You will work closely with our team of designers and other engineers to ensure that the end product is both visually appealing and functional in 2 week sprints. This position will report to the CTO.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Within the AireXpert platform build new features or enhance the platform’s existing feature set
- Implement bug fixes and other change requests as needed
- Manage software code through the full development lifecycle
- Ability to set realistic expectations and clarify requirements with stakeholders
- Manage personal workload and proactively communicate roadblocks, dependencies, and issues to team
- Perform code reviews of fellow teammates
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5 years (Preferred), 2-3+ years experience welcome in Full Stack Web Development
- Experience architecting software solutions within the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud platform
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of programming language, technical terminology and concepts.
- Experience with a VCS
- Able to solve complex problems independently and know when to seek feedback or approvals from others
- Mobile responsive development experience a plus
- Ability to work with Figma components
- Good written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to test system for bugs, complete a root cause analysis through multi-layered applications, and resolve issues.
- Must work well independently and with a small team
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- StartupNY status
- Health/dental/vision insurance offered
- Remote work (if you prefer)
- AireXpert is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We not only value but emphasize diversity of thought and