Implementation & Training SpecialistApply
- Company: Kangarootime
- Posted: 09/01/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Customer Support Information Technology
Do you have a ridiculously positive attitude?
Are you passionate about making people happy?
Are you eager to make an impact? If so, Kangarootime’s Implementation & Training Specialist position may be the role for you.
Here’s who we are…..
Kangarootime has built the first all-in-one management platform for child care. We are changing the way children are educated by helping educators to build bodies, minds, and souls. We believe strongly in our social impact model that, when in the right hands, our tools can educate more children, which has a vital impact on a child’s early education journey. We believe in modernizing an out-dated, institutionalized schooling model and helping to reinvent early education.
Kangarootime’s team follows five core values: Kindness. Integrity. Resilience. Thoughtfulness. Relentlessness.
Our values dictate how we operate and how we interact with our customers.
Here’s what you’ll do…..
- Develop, design, and deliver the training process utilized to implement and train new and existing customers
- Conduct timely and effective discovery sessions for new clients
- Lead timely and effective implementations for the new customers
- Project manage the training of clients in their migration to a new and evolving product offering
- Facilitate ongoing trainings weekly/monthly/as needed, engaging clients through interactive instructor-led and virtual instructor-led sessions
- Advocate for client needs to promptly implement customized solutions to complex problems
- Conduct proactive management of a training schedule to ensure clients progress toward their goals and implementation launch deadlines
- Design and create educational curriculum and training materials, including presentations, webinars, instructional videos, and articles
- Continually update training content, lesson plans, and assessments in response to product developments
- Identify training needs in collaboration with Product, Customer Success, and Marketing departments
- Provide expert guidance and consultation while working with customers
- Identify and communicate issues and barriers of success to Customer Success Specialist and Customer Happiness Manager; work collaboratively to proactively address and work to resolve
- Design needs and learning assessments to measure the learning of trainees and adapt training plans
- Periodically review training processes for continuous improvement as necessary
Here’s what you’ll need….
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering virtual and in-person trainings
- SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel (25%)
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Health & 401(k) plans
- Casual office environment
- Work from home opportunities
- Professional development opportunities