Senior Operations ManagerApply
- Company: HiOperator
- Posted: 10/24/2021
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Category: Customer Support Operations
HiOperator’s mission is to automate customer service by augmenting awesome humans with great technology. We have been scaling exponentially and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are hiring a senior operations manager to lead a large team of fraud investigators in our Buffalo office.
Your key priorities:
- Ensure a set of speed and quality KPIs are met.
- Hire, train, and support shift leads in managing teams of fraud investigators.
You’re a great match if you:
- Are highly quantitative and process-focused: You have a strong quantitative background and data-driven decision making approach. You have excellent Google sheets/excel skills. You excels at taking processes, deconstructing them to simple steps, and then identifying and optimizing steps most ripe for improvement.
- Have a proven record of improving performance: You have shown in prior roles the ability to improve key KPIs through process improvement and dissemination to relevant stakeholders.
- Are a strong coach of junior managers: You have the ability and demonstrated success at developing junior managers. Key traits include ability to identify where each junior manager is struggling and provide coaching on improvement. You have a proven record of demonstrable gains by direct reports in their KPIs.
- Will get your hands dirty: You are willing and able to function as a team of one until they have reasonably proven that scaling their team will be ROI positive for the company.
You can expect:
- Competitive pay
- A highly diverse team at every level of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- A dynamic, evolving environment
- A quantitative, data-driven organization
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous time off
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.